Version 1.2-stable of AndroidProjectCreator brings numerous new features, such as an additional decompiler, a working update mechanism, improved user feedback, squashed bugs and an updated decompiler!
- Improved documentation in the code
- Greatly improved user feedback when the wrong arguments are entered
- Wrong decompiler arguments now provide feedback to the user to improve the ease of use
- The cloned repositories are now preserved on the disk after the installation, causing the disk usage to increase from 45 megabytes to 520 megabytes. Note that the size now stays 520 megabyte whereas previously it was only required a few minutes during the installation of APC
- The repositories are now used in the update mechanism to avoid cloning the whole repository again. This improves the speed of updating and decreases the bandwidth usage.
- The native libraries and SMALI code are now written to the same folder as the Java code. This allows for easier navigation within Android Studio
- Internal code has been refactored in such a way that each class has only a single purpose. Future tools can now be implemented easier.
- JEB3 is now supported as a decompiler. An additional (fifth) parameter is then required: the location of the JEB3 folder.
- CFR 0.140 is now used, instead of CFR 0.138.
- Minor bugs have been fixed.
Feel free to send me suggestions to include within the project!