- Added a new chapter named Documentation, where articles with tips regarding documentation are placed
- Added the Article structure article to the Documentation chapter
- Added a new chapter named Analysis scripts, where articles regarding automatic analysis scripts are placed
- Moved the Automatic string formatting deobfuscation article from the Malware analysis chapter to the Analysis scripts chapter
- The publishing date of each article has been added to every article in the course
- When providing source code to compile an exercise, the generated assembly language differs when compiling the 32-bits binary on a 32-bits system, or 64-bits system. A notification has been added to make the reader aware of this. Thank you Pavel for asking a question about this!